Sunday, November 05, 2006

Dolling Up with My Girls

Last Sunday (29 Oct 2006), my niece got married. The wedding dinner was held at Marina Mandarin Singapore, Vanda Ballroom.

Me and my girls had gone shopping for the appropriate clothes and shoes to put on 2 weeks before the occasion. It was both tiring and fun. We combed Bugis Village and People's Park.

On the actual day itself, 3 of us had our hairs done at the salon downstairs. And here is the outcome . . .


Oh boy, am I proud to be the parent of these girls. Aren't they lovely??? So, who is the fairest of them all??

1 comment:

The Green Man said...

Yup, this blog is entertaining and informative, hoping to have enough quality time to play with the kids...

Keep on blogging... will continue visiting this site...

My nonsense blog:
http://ala-eh-blog.blogs.friendster.com/ala_eh/

:-) Edwin