Sunday, January 21, 2007

Delights and Woes of the Week 0703



Finally, we got to see the sun this week in Singapore. So, I am delighted that:
  • I went to the Toa Payoh temple to pay respect to my dad on 17/1/2007 (his birthday).
  • The CPT event on Make an IMPACT in your presentations on 17/1/2007 at Suntec City Guild House was a success with 17 participants turning up.
  • I was able to spent a day with my mum and cheer her up a bit. She is now more agreeable to get a maid.
  • I enrolled my daughter, Yu Mei, for Reiki from 19/1 - 21/1. Hope she will benefit from these 2 half-day sessions, both physically and emotionally.
  • I get to meet familiar faces again and also made some new friends during these few days.
For the woes, have yet to do some spring cleaning this week and also filing of documents. Must kick this habit of piling up.

Parents, hope you have been doing the delights and woes with your children on a daily basis. I am also trying to my kids to share theirs with me.

No comments: