Sunday, April 01, 2007

Delights and Woes of the Week 0713



It was another busy week for me, going all over Singapore again. First, the delights:
  • Shared with my mum what I have been doing at schools. She was pleased that I am enjoying what I am doing.
  • Went to Balestier Hill and Fuchun primary schools on Tuesday and Wednesday mornings. Talked to them on Public Sculptures. They sure had fun.
  • On Tuesday evening, attended Exam Strategies for Parents. Shared some of the tips I picked up during the session with my 2 younger girls. Just hope they will make use of them.
  • On Wednesday night, was glad to meet my colleague again and let her know more about the Certified Professional Trainer's programme that I had attended.
  • Thursday to Saturday, was busy trying to get another 3 enrolments to meet my target of 12 for the month. Must say my efforts paid off.
  • Today is relaxation day. Had slight flu this morning so I rested myself lazing on the bed and did some light reading. It has been a long long time since I last did this.

Now for the woe. My mother-in-law is still having her leg pains. My sister-in-law is arranging for a Chinese physician to see her tomorrow. I wish her speedy recovery.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Hi Ms Junie

It would of great help if you can provide details on how effective the MindChamps programme is for P5-P6 children, it will be great help. Does it help children to perform better at school ?

thank you.

June Goh said...

Hi Bhaskaran
Thank you for your interest in Mindchamps. Perhaps, you would like to call me at 94871973 so that I can understand your needs better. Then, I would be able to give you the information that you want.

Cheers
June Goh