Sunday, January 14, 2007

Delights and Woes of the Week 0702



It has been another rainy week in Singapore. Well, life still goes on. I am delighted that:
  • I managed to do some spring cleaning. It sure was good feeling to rid of some old stuff.
  • In the course of clearing up, guess what I found? An "Aiwa" radio that is still in working condition. It is now in my bedroom and I am able to enjoy some music in the morning.
  • I brought my husband for a free massage at The Adelphi and he sure enjoyed it.
  • The Graduation Nite on 11/01/2007 for the Certified Professional Trainer course was a fun and interactive one.
For the woes, my mum is still unwell. My siblings and I have been taking turns to take care of her.

Let's look forward to more sunny days ahead. And mama, may you also cheer up as the days get sunnier.

No comments: