Sunday, February 11, 2007

Delights and Woes of the Week 0706

It has been an eventful week. I am delighted that I:
  • accompanied mum to Chinatown on Monday. She finally got her pair of shoes.
  • was able to share another recipe with friends who read my blog.
  • was elected Treasurer for the CPT Alumni. Looking forward for more events coming up.
  • shared art aspect on elements of design with Class 1/4 at Pasir Ris Secondary School on Friday morning.
  • had a body massage at Subtle Senses at Singapore Mosque Street while Yulin (my eldest girl) had her facial done.
  • learned about another art aspect on Saturday morning - photojournalism. Sure would like to share this with more children.
  • hosted Reiki session at my place on Saturday afternoon. 4 of us took turns to 'roast' each other.
  • had lunch with my mother-in-law this afternoon. Have not seen her for quite a while. Also did some Reiki for her leg pains.
Well, for the woes, I have yet to:
  • convert my blog using Wordpress
  • complete my filing of bills and documents
  • do more spring cleaning to get ready for the Lunar New Year
Must really set a time frame to finish above tasks.

Parents, hope you done your spring cleaning and are ready for this coming festival.

No comments: