Parenting Tips

Sunday, February 18, 2007

Delights and Woes of the Week 0707



This is the 7th week into 2007 and today is the 1st day of Lunar New Year. Being a positive person, naturally, I have more delights and these are:
  • Making a trip to the market with mum. It sure reminisced old times.
  • Continue to share recipes to those who read my blog. This week, 2 dishes on using bird's nest.
  • Managed to register domain name "JUNEPARENTING.COM" with my sifu's guidance.
  • Had a belated Valentine's celebration with my husband on 15/2. He had a body massage while I did a facial. Thereafter, we had buffet lunch at Oscar's Cafe at Conrad Hotel.
  • Got some spring cleaning done to get ready for the coming Lunar New Year, with the help of my youngest girl. She sure is a darling.
  • Prepare dishes for reunion dinner for my family. We had steamboat and barbeque.
  • The 6 of us took turns to play mahjong from 9 pm to midnight.
  • Paid a visit to my mum's place today as the kids have not seen her for quite a while.
As for the woes, I am sad to note that there are a lot of 'sick' people around me. My Reiki list just keeps getting longer.

Singapore parents, here's wishing you and your family a nice and long weekend. Do find time to relax.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home