Sunday, March 18, 2007

Delights and Woes of the Week 0711

This week, most the delights came from the Book Fair at Bras Basah Complex. As in my updates of Book Fair Fiesta (1), (2) and (3), I got to meet all sorts of people, including tourists visiting Singapore. The best part is I managed to cheer many children with balloons and sweets.

In return, 4 families sign up their children for the programmes offered by MindChamps. Here, I sincerely wish these parents and their kids all the best in their new endeavours.

On Tuesday, my elder brother brought my mum down to town. They paid a visit to my booth at Bras Basah. Thereafter, we had lunch at Jalan Besar. It was good to see that mum had good appetite.

On Thursday night, the CPT Alumni meeting at Tung Ann Building at Cecil Street saw positive exchanges and sharing amongst my peers. Everyone benefited one way or another. Most importantly, we had fun with the games and enjoyed the 2 talks.

As for the woe, one parent was upset with me over some assessment arrangement. Need to do recovery in the coming week. Wish me luck!


No comments: